Sunday, May 10, 2009

pray.

As I have mentioned before and as most of you know, I have one week left of the lecture phase of discpleship training school in New Zealand.  My time here has been absolutely amazing, inspiring, and life-changing.  It has been awesome having each of you as a part of this journey.  Your comments, prayers, emails, etc. have been so encouraging.  I hope ya'll will continue keeping up with my adventures/thoughts as I am about to embark on the biggest journey yet.  

Our team still has many preparations to make before we leave for Southeast Asia.  It would be awesome if ya'll could join me in praying for some things.  
Unity
Hearts of the people in Bali, Taiwan, Cambodia, and Thailand will begin to soften.
People will be open and receptive.
Freedom.
Love.
Worth.
Contacts in Bali (plans still need to be made)
Igniting.
All the YWAM teams scattering throughout the nations.
Strongholds to be loosened.
We want to be the hands and feet of Jesus.  He will use us regardless but the reality is that we are still sinful humans.  Pray that the enemy will have NO place among us or in SE Asia.  We need as many prayers as we can get.  

Also, as time winds down here and tickets have been bought, there are still brothers and sisters in need.  I'm blessed to have all my finances paid, but several students are still waiting on God's provision before we leave.  We need every individual talent and personality that each person brings to our teams.  We are a family and I cannot see people left behind.  I cannot continue on this journey knowing that I am leaving friends who wouldn't get the opportunity to use their training of the last 10 weeks as God intended.  Each of us has given up our own plans and interests in order to serve Christ's kingdom during this time.  God can and will use every person and resource offered to Him.  If you or anyone you know is at all interested in supporting world missions in this way please pass this along or contact me.  Every bit counts and time is of the essence.  We leave May 18th.  Without support some of us will not be getting on the plane. 

p.s.  I posted a few fun videos from the past 10 weeks.  Check them out if you have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment