Thursday, April 9, 2009

faith week

So, Faith Week is here.  Tomorrow me and 2 other teammates (David & Heather) will be dropped off about 20 minutes outside of Oxford, given a sandwich and $20, and told not to return until the following Saturday.  Ha. What?!?

This week we will be completely relying of God.  The purpose for the week is to serve people, continue to learn to hear God's voice, and to understand and experience His faithfulness.  I am so excited about this.  I have NEVER had to completely rely on Him for EVERYTHING.  I am trusting Him.  My prayer for this week is that He will protect, provide, and that His voice/direction will be clear.  I know He will prove faithful as always. 

Please keep us in your prayers this week as we live off of faith alone.  I can't wait to share the stories that will come out of this adventure.  HAPPY EASTER!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment